- Setting up of accounting systems on accounting
packages most compatible with each client’s individual business needs
- Preparation of employee paycheques and Record of
- Monthly bookkeeping, accounting, and maintenance of
the sales, purchases, inventory, bank, payroll, and the related accounts
- Monthly preparation and analysis of financial
- Monthly preparation and analysis of the payables and
- Year-end procedures and preparation of annual
- Monthly or quarterly preparation of returns, tax
papers, applications, or documents relating to GST, PST, payroll source
deductions, WSIB, non-resident withholding taxes, corporate T2, individual
T1, SR&D, etc.
- Preparation of the employees’ T4s and T4 summaries
- Preparation of corporation tax returns (T2s) for
filing with the federal and provincial governments
- Preparation of the annual T1 General (Personal) Tax
Returns for the owners and the employees at their request
- Financial analysis and advice on any client-specific
tax or accounting issues such as sale and purchase of business, capital
gains or losses, goodwill, investment (within Canada or offshore), etc.
All of the above functions are carried out in
accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and meet the
standards set by the federal and provincial governments.